Friday, August 8, 2008

Contemplation

Standing in the desert..estranged,cooped,alive....
The world is moving all around me,
but life seems to be in a standstill.
I see the colors, I see the life, I see spirit...
I hope I can do this.
Life is an unceasing struggle
One more struggle over n several others to come.
Should there be the joy for the shaft of light visible across the horizon
or the grief of an endearing, pure,virginal cerebration going into oblivion..

Two eyes, both evince love,care,affection...as pure as they can be..
Still stars can't be seen in the night,
Shadowed by silence, I close my eyes tight.
Pray against the odds of uncertainty, all I want is to believe....
I want to wish upon a star, but the sky seems so very far.

Behind these window blinds, I m holding back the tears and find
I think I shall never know, Why I m like this and you are so..

Hoping a beam of sunlight glowing into my begrimed cove through the
window...on a cold winter morning........

2 comments:

DCA said...

uncertainty is the soul of life and its the thrill also!!

Life .. a great lesson that can be learnt only through living!!

good writeup.. :)

Neha said...

Definitely, we all like to enjoy the comfort of certainty and the thrill of uncertainty...one invaluable thing we get from all the paradoxes of life is Experience, which helps us to keep going !!
Thanks anyways, Dickson :)