Monday, September 21, 2009

Back with a....!!!

It’s been a long time since I have written my last post. Life has changed a lot; some significant transitions happened, priorities have changed and cribs have taken different forms. Some gleeful moments, some heart breaks, the new functions are getting old; some old involvements are brushing up..
My designation has changed from a student to an MNC employee, changed my location from Dravidian’s land to Aryan’s city. A lot of cultural differences are coming along and trying to cope up with all this.
Life now has its own problems, sounds cliché but true…We struggle in present trying to make a perfect future, however the moment we achieve what we always crave for, a new set of dissatisfactions arises and a new struggle begins….
In short, nothing extraordinary happened if seen from a large window of perception, but for me the changes are substantive....
However, amidst all the cribs and problems, I have decided not to waste time lamenting about my present but to get involved in a number of activities and actuating my blog is one of those, so let’s see what’s coming next and stay tuned :)...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy is the man who can keep up with changes of life...happier is the man who can change his life...happiest is the man who change others life.
and keep going is the mantra of life.